Do you know….
- Most General Liability policies exclude diving.
- There are certain endorsements that must be listed on a General Liability policy to cover diving operations.
- You can get $1,000,000 in General Liability coverage for as little as $2,000 per year.
- Most Equipment policies exclude coverage for waterborne equipment.
- Do you fully understand your exposures as it relates to State Act, Jones Act and USL&H coverage?
- If you are working from a vessel and do not have the proper endorsements, your Worker’s Comp insurance may not cover you.
If you are not currently working with an agent who specializes in Marine Insurance, you should be. Marine Insurance is what we do – it is all we do, so we understand your business and the coverages you need. Don’t get caught in financial and legal troubles due to an uncovered claim. Call our office today to talk with an agent who speaks your language and understands the intricacies of the Commercial Diving world.
“Don’t take a risk, insure with Fisk!”
John W. Fisk Company
4833 Conti Street
New Orleans, LA 70119
(504) 486-5411 phone
(504) 482-1475 fax