1341 N. Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98103
Contact Information –
Phone: 1 (800) 634-8377
Visit the online contact form to enter more information.
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Unrestricted Surface Supplied Air Diver Certification, issued by the Divers Certification Board of Canada (DCBC)
- Association of Dive Contractors International (ADCI) Entry Level Tender/Diver Certification
- First Aid, CPR, Oxygen provider, A.E.D. and Blood Pathogens Certification
- Hazardous Waste Materials (HazMat) 80-hour OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 and WAC 40-hour HAZWOPPER Certification
- National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI)
- NAUI Open Water SCUBA Certification
- Kirby Morgan Hat Operator Certification
- API Rigger; Chevron USA API 2D (RP2D) (REV-6) Certification
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) certificate
How to Apply? –
Check out their Application Process page to learn about how to get in touch with a DIT admissions representative.
How Long is the Program? –
At DIT their program lasts 7 months and exactly 900 hours. Graduates may earn the certifications listed above if they meet the requirements defined by the programs.
Financial Aid Information –
Visit the Financial Aid page on the DIT website to learn more information on how to apply for financial aid.